Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Need A Name For My Nail Studio

but disastrously slow

Friday I did 1 hour of hill. Tapascio pace, of course.

Yesterday, Saturday, I went with Cogoleto K. Camps and jr.
We made the climb of Le Manie Bergeggi and the end of which we have found Pauline abrazo Lazzeri. With him we drove to the bar of the aurelia Amelotti, opposite the island of Bergeggi and then we always went on Aurelia.
Unfortunately we raised a little 'rhythm.
I was alright and I also tried to surprise K. on the final plans Invrea, but to no avail ....
At the car we ran 6 km, unfortunately with no good feelings.

Today, while not being disposed of in full training yesterday, I approached a long bike.
Esco at 9.45 and go almost Rivarone. Come back to the same street and I join with T. and K. and with them I go to San Salvador, Lu, Conzano, Vignale, Altavilla, Montemagno, Castagnole, Rocchetta Tanaro Refrancore, Incisa, Mombaruzzo, Gamalero, Alexandria.
Other 6 hours of cycling!

recap:
vern, Sat. and Sunday:
1h 9 h bike ride

This weekend
1 hour and 1 / 2 race
h 9 1 / 2 bike.

What Don Fink is with me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment