Friday, November 26, 2010

Bus Tickit Templates Office 2003

But sometimes, as I walk the streets The change required

Talor, mentre cammino per le strade

della città tumultuosa solo,

mi dimentico il mio destino d’essere

uomo tra gli altri, e, come smemorato,

anzi tratto fuor di me stesso, guardo

la gente con aperti estranei occhi.

M’occupa allora un puerile, un vago

senso di sofferenza e d’ansietà

come per mano che mi opprima il cuore.

Fronti calve di vecchi, inconsapevoli

occhi di bimbi, facce consuete

di nati a faticare e a riprodursi,

volpina stupid faces blessed,

ambiguous faces of priests, painted faces

prostitutes within the brain

painfully impressed upon me.

And I know the trick by which they live,

the pain I put the fold

on their lips, always hopes

disappointed

uselessness of their lives and their bitter fate Finally, the dark.

that each of them brings with it the condemnation of

exist, but are

forget that and all, each

dall'attimo busy passing,

distracted from his favorite vice.

I feel a discomfort similar to those who see

chasing butterflies

along the edge of a precipice, or a company

convicted of strange smile.

And if this little hard, I really

at that moment in m'impauro

to see that men are many.


(Camillo Sbarbaro)

0 comments:

Post a Comment