Monday, October 18, 2010

Bb Gun Desert Eagle For Sale For £20

Il Bello del Norrland


Bene, I'm realizing that, by dint of wanting to make a funny guy, so I'm going on with sarcastic sti Norrlandesi poor Swedes and all, from Acid and be even more intolerant of even the idiosyncrasies of these innocent poor people, see the last post, so to speak.

Fortunately, arrived Letizia bilingual game to give me a better chance to redeem himself. A habit of many bloggers (especially women, I noticed), is' yes you do run premium between us to help you earn readers and strengthen their motivation to continue writing (a significant percentage of bloggers , including myself, has that of a narcissist).
That's how I got by Letizia, with gratitude of course, the happiness Award, which, to be conquered law provides that the award winners, list ten things that cause them joy and happiness.
So at first I jotted down the usual things a little 'personal kind I'm glad to be healthy, or Vikings have more or less whole and cash around, or chocolate or listen to Loreena McKennitt's harp, or even a nice CD of In Flames so on.
Then I thought better. I thought that soon there Blogfesten the previous edition and all looked at me compassion because of my Ultima Thule home. I thought then, that Ultima Thule has some serious handicap in any occasion for promoting tourism, and would it be worth help. And then m'è also grant, in fact, that here I always do a lot of sarcasm idiot about this place so much that the more you will stay bored and wondering, legitimately, what remains for us to do up here.
So, Ten Points needed to do 'my interpretation, and become:

Ten Reasons for pleasure and happiness in living Ultima Thule

1) L' air is clean, dry and sparkling. Anyone who has lived a few years to, say, or equivalent Padova, I understand.
2) It is a place not too large, which allows you to not have to do an hour's drive to bring your children to kindergarten / go to work / attain a shopping mall.
3) on certain nights you can look at the clear sky and find a magnificent Northern Lights over the nose, in your head while you awake Primordial Echoes and would like to call a shaman Same (cute, if possible).
4) Even more rarely, on some days and crystalline ice, the sky will surprise again with a Jewel of Clouds nacre.
5) There Vikings are not bad, not bad .
6) You can go around mushrooms and berries in summer and eat them in place without fear of the dreaded peck echinococcus
7) is an open city with little crime statistics, a proper respect for the rest of us immigrants ( from other countries or from other places in Sweden)
8) The silence surrounding the immensity can put you at peace with yourself.
9) there is snow for Christmas, the real one, not the greyish melmaccia have there in Skåne.
10) Here is (say), the faster broadband in the United, in a country the world's fastest (and luckily, otherwise you feel like here)
11) could also continue, but here I stop. In fact, updating the post today in Corriere online I find this news . (Oh my God, is not that the thieves here are all so noble of mind, however, let us have no illusions)

the prize rules now plans to pass the baton to other bloggers (ten), which I leaves terrible embarrassment for me, the perfect transplanted Swedish, not want to do wrong to none. Not to mention the fact that blogs that I read and I like that there are many more than ten.
So faccio cosí: passo il greve compito a chiunque passa di qua e avrá voglia di propagarlo. Magari potreste scriverci quello che vi rende felici del Posto in cui vi trovate, ad esempio. O sennó fate a modo vostro. Mi lasciate un commento per avvisarmi e vi vengo a leggere, se vi va.


0 comments:

Post a Comment