Sunday, September 19, 2010

Buick Enclave Tail Light Replacement

Jurata backwards

Today I made my first Olympic triathlon of the season in that the Intra.
Switzerland where I came from bad experiences in the foot race feeling so bad I had to ponder in the off-season input.
The thing I was sorry and then I decided to do a test in Verbania, where I went with my Mariarosa, K. and Albert, said the discus thrower.

A Verbania are also Pierugo Jena (Jena is back!) And the day starts well.
The fold, however, suffered badly when taken in the 5 'end of the transition area I sort of attack on a helmet numerillo I had left in the car because non-adhesive ...

fuorisoglia Without a race to retrieve the note I sit on a small grassy knoll to enjoy the race of the (few) women.

And then the day takes a turn stortissima.
What's happening?
Well, the second buoy takes off with the result that Mariarosa is forced to swim more than an hour and make at least 500 meters more than the first (outputs in 23-odd) ...

My race is pretty well, but happy with me coming, even if I'm wrong to enter the race finish line and the extension of 500 meters. A Jurata backwards. Oh well.

We will see what Recco
combiner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment