Friday, August 27, 2010

Kyogre Cheats For Emerald Vba



happens that in a day in mid-late August, I have taken three days of leave arrangements as sweet to do nothing, because for the rest of my life is all made to leave, or relax properly sandwiched between intense work days.

So I ended up in brands, more precisely in Serra San Quirico where a friend of ours has a house in the mountains, beautiful place, full of silence, sounds, smells and colors that I do not and that I belong here and find myself alone when we have the good fortune to come. From here to Montecarotto is almost a quarter of an hour ... we do not want to miss a visit to Natalie? No sooner said than done.

We've come good yesterday by Natalino Crognaletti, alias Fattoria San Lorenzo to delight your palate with a wine tasting, and to salute a grower-winemaker-farmer like me, well an unusual character (always the same as me).

Fattoria San Lorenzo is made of 31 hectares, many geese, beautiful people, why not wine and sensational trials still under way in the "dry" 10 Hl that are present in the cellar time of harvest.

Speaking of Natalie and family means to stop and listen to the words that describe the experience of its wines, wines that are beginning to be "good" when they are finished, "says Natalie ... I wish never end.

We started with the Gino's Vineyard 2009, a Verdicchio vintage that I define in one word perfect for those who like me complex in their simplicity, then the Vineyard Geese of 2008, Verdicchio Classico Superiore sublime in its minerality and acidity. The 2005 Vigna delle Oche reserve for us is like no other: must try to describe it.

Of Paradise Vineyard I mention the red, tear 100%: I believe that there is no tear better than this, if there is let me try.

The next day we relaxed in that the relaxed, Corrado good doctor who first and foremost a farm really nice and well cared for and then the wine that he has little good to say ....

We discovered in the basement and immediately showed us and explained its vineyards: one has screws a bit 'dated, the other screws a year.

I wanted to try on the field and I found some sweet berry, a sweet but other than that we're used to, certainly on its practices in the vineyard.

then led us in "secret" of his cellar, where we did taste wines directly from tank and barrels: the reserves of Verdicchio and its red. There is nothing to say except that wines are very good and clean, made-to-vineyard "alive" in the sense that you see that is really alive and especially fans.

Verdicchio I found very interesting, very close to my tastes of wine with a mineral character typical of clay soils, full-bodied red and round, but most of the taste I have hit the colors and the reflections of these wines: Live!

What can I say, I am very glad I went to see two people whom I respect very much and have tasted the fruit of their labors and their ideas. Thanks!


ps: I apologize, but for the moment there are no pictures ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment