Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shiny Silver Emulator

rains, as Madonna is down! (Cited)

raining today.

It rained so much, then little, then stopped. Then he resumed, then came down, but so much! 25 cm to 16, now I do not know, is still raining hard.

So today nothing vineyard: I tried to label by hand, but then I stopped because it was too wet. I folded on the preparation of everything I need for the gathering: cloth, nylon cable ties, extension cords, plugs, the cable with the lamps, sleeping bags, the wax, containers for wine, some bottles for those who want buy them.

Prepare a gathering is not easy as it sounds: you have pensare a tutte le evenienze: il sole, la pioggia, il cliente, il posto, il mezzo con cui si va, cosa ci si aspetta, come fare per tornare vincitori.

Insomma, niente รจ lasciato al caso.

Vi aspettiamo se siete in quel di Bergamo, via d’Alzano postazione 82, cercate Azienda Agricola Gatti Lorenzo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment